Ceremony packages to suit your needs

Short & Sweet

  • Marry in private in Celebrant’s home garden with Balinese backdrop
  • Registry style ceremony with minimum requirements to be legally married
  • Suitable for couples who wish to register their marriage in Australia for visa application or those who plan to celebrate overseas
  • Standard ceremony wordings
Find out more

Happiness & Bliss

  • Full ceremony at your chosen venue
  • Personalized ceremony wordings
  • Your own choice of vows
  • Include mini ritual to symbolise your union
  • A rehearsal is included at the wedding venue closer to the date
Find out more

Tropical & Romantic

  • Full ceremony in Balinese garden setting
  • Your chosen date and time
  • Personalised ceremony wordings
  • Your own choice of vows
  • Include mini ritual to symbolise your union
  • Food catering for guests or self-catering with full kitchen facilities
Find out more

Overseas Couples

  • Get married at one of the many beautiful wedding venues around Perth
  • All paperwork can be handled via email prior to your arrival into Perth, including lodgement of the Notice of Intended Marriage
  • Choose from any of the packages to suit your style
  • Short & Sweet
  • Happiness & Bliss
  • Tropical & Romantic
  • Accomodation and other wedding services can be arranged
Find out more

4 easy steps to be married

Things you need to know

• Both parties must be at least 18 years of age or at least one party is 18 years of age and the other person has obtained parents’ authorisation and a court order giving permission to be married.

• The Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) must be completed, signed, witnessed and lodged with me at least one month prior to the wedding date.

• For overseas couples, the NOIM must be completed, signed and witnessed by an Australian Diplomatic Officer, Australian Consular Officer, employee of the Commonwealth, employee of the Australia Trade Office or a Notary Public. This must then be emailed to me with copies of required documents to provide the legally required one month’s notice prior to the wedding date.

• A passport or birth certificate must be produced for proof of date and place of birth.

• If previously married, you must produce original decree absolute, certificate of divorce or certificate of death, whichever is applicable.

• Two people over 18 years of age must be present at the ceremony to witness the marriage.